Thursday, August 16, 2012
The Best GF Brunch in Seattle
Yikes! I'm way behind. I have eaten so much good gluten free food lately...it's been awesome. Let me start with Portage Bay in Seattle, WA. If you are gluten free and you are anywhere near Seattle and you don't go there you are CRAZY! Gluten free french toast! C'Mon! I believe they make their own Gluten Free bread and use it. You can also get it as toast with any of their breakfasts, and it's a nice big thick slice of yummy bread with good stuff to slather on it. And their GF pancakes looks taste-eeeee. But the French toast... They have a TOPPINGS BAR! Ferreals. It's kinda spendy but I made two meals out of one breakfast and I was totes full both times. There are huge pieces of French Toast and you can load it up at the toppings bar with fruit, whipped cream, nuts, real maple syrup...oops I just drooled a little. Once again, I would post a pic of my breakfast but I ate it too fast. Oh yeah, and even if you're not GF, everything looks awesome. And the coffee comes in ridiculously large cups. This place is just about perfect.
Labels:
brunch,
gluten free,
Portage Bay Cafe,
Seattle
Location:
Seattle, WA, USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment