Today I’m turning over a new leaf. Quite literally, actually, as in a lettuce leaf(s) or even multiple leaves of kale. After a week of glutinous sugary dairy filled food I know I need to get back on the bandwagon big time. I’m bloated, exhausted, drained, and so stiff I’m walking like an arthritic 80 year old. And all this after my Saturday morning healthy batch of GF Bob’s Red Mill Pancakes with a handful of GF oats thrown in along with local organic blueberries and mashed banana (YUM). That was so awesome I resolved to cut the gluten and dairy back out right away. Then later when my friend FORCED to me to go sushi (which I LOVE) I chose to ignore the healthy options and go for the tempura. Finished off the evening with loads of ice cream. Then Sunday I shoveled in cheap pizza and other junk. ooofah I feel awful. Last night I made some awesome Mexican style chicken which I plan on eating with brown rice. And I still have leftover GF DF pancakes. And this morning I’m starting with some fruit and veg juice to shock my system with something nutritious. So maybe this time if I’m typing it out and putting it out there I’ll be more likely to stick to it. Oh yeah, there’s a farmer’s market open today, I’d better go, I always feel like eating my greens after seeing all the produce.
No comments:
Post a Comment